Friday, February 11, 2005

Recap of the first five.

Well an interesting first day… If I was grading this I'd give myself a C. I've completed 4 of the five tasks only #5 remains what to do for/with Mrs. T on Valentine's Day. They weren't gargantuan tasks but I think I did OK.

The blog is working, as this is an interesting way to end any day with a recap. I'm starting to wonder what tomorrow's five will be.

If you were curious, the fun thing to do as a family turned out to be our usual dinner out at Spagetti Factory and a quick run through Wal Mart. Little M enjoyed what turned out to be a $4 juice bar (she didn't eat any of her kids meal except for the dessert) and then was the recipient of most of our $26 shopping excursion with some new games and puzzles.

Of course I sent out the email and the wife was happy enough to call me this afternoon and tell me she loves me. (I made sure she heard it from me and not just my typical parrot response.)

ah… tomorrow. More fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home